Saturday, August 07, 2004

Since 25th Jul...

How should i start this entry... let's date back to 2 sundays ago, 25th Jul...

F.I.R was in town and had a gig at Hard Rock Cafe. It was the first time I'm seeing them n hearin them live. They are fantastic! fabulous! superb! They are like so perfect. One pretty n sweet, the other, cool, the other, drop dead good looking, my ideal guy type...
F=Faye: Pretty n sweet, with a great voice to boot. She has the ability to go solo anytime. She's like A*Mei, sounded betta live rather then cd (although both have diff singing styles) and has great stage presence. I've always tot there are 2 diff type of singers, the performer/ entertainer (read: "idol" type eg, Aaron Kwok in the past when he just started out) and the singer (read: only sing, do nothin else, eg Qi Yu, Cai Qin). Reason I like A*Mei is that she fall into both catergory, so does Faye. When she sang a verse of A*Mei's Lan Tian, she sang it sooo beautifully in her own way.
I=Ian: Lao Shi!!! The brains behind this band. Composer, producer, keyboardist. A*Mei's Lan Tian was done by him too. (tt's y Faye sang it at the gig) Damn cool! Was drooling at his coolness, given his age of 30+. haha... Gotta thank him for bringing them together, without him, there wouldn't be F.I.R.
R=Real aka Ah Qing. This is the drop dead good looker. Stupid photos I've seen of him in the press so far make him look fat n ugly. Mayb cos he has a kinda wide face cos of his jawline. when he smiles, he's cute. When he does not smile, he looks cool n suave. my ideal guy type lah, the kinda guy whose type of look can vary but still good looking lah... He's very very obliging. Call him, he turns n smiles, INTO your cam!!! Damn talented too. If he goes solo, he'll be hot property. he can sing! so wht if he's just a guitarist. He has the voice that really melts you... ahhhhh...
After the gig, it was the autograph session at West Mall. IDIOT warner staff, after I finish toking to lao shi n faye, can tok to ah qing already!!! but, this idiot, ask me how many cd sleeves i brought up thn hurry me off the stage!!! i haven even shook ah qing's hand nor tok to him!!! argh... tt's one disappointing part... another was, i have so many friends in NTU, but none could get tics for the gig at NTU... Q was too long and most had to rush for lessons, some din even bother to reply me!!! grr...

Last sunday, 1st, went for a malay wedding lunch buffet. it was Hamari's son's wedding. supposed to go down to SAJC to mit PJ for a church event, but my head was killing me, tearing me apart. Slept, from 3+, waking up several times for dunno wht reason. In my "blurness", i think i replied sms, drank water n pee-ed... hmm... waking up in the morning 6.30 and took a cab to work the next day...

Tuesday, went down to NP for training. Got schedules for IVP, so i can book my driving lessons accordingly. After training, i went home, din go eat, zzz... woke up to watch man u play psv. after tt, wnt to work as usual. after work, wnt to pick up my lenses, went home change shoe cos heel came off, a bit risky to wear them walking ard in town. wnt to mit him (him lah...) for SFS core screening of Brotherhood.

Review of Brotherhood: I liked it, but he din. was crying like hell. the plot was very pacy, thus whn the characters "grew" it seemed very fast n choppy. it also seemed like the director was trying to squeeze Band of Brothers into a 2 and a half hours movie. the cinematography was also very similar to BOB. but overall, its a good movie. teaches us one important thing, if u treasure the person close to you, nvr flare up or quarrel wif him/her. if there are misunderstandings, tok it out n clear it. cos u'll nvr know whether u'll c him/her again the nxt day, that's whn u'll regret...

Went for my first practical driving lesson today. need to work on my footwork n steering. i have bad road sense... :-(

I've been thinking a lot after the movie, dunno excately what, but it just links from one thing to another. in the end, i "settled" on 2 quotes that i've seen n heard...
"The furthest distance is that when I'm beside you, you don't even know it."
"Friends, I'd rather be. Lovers, I'd rather not. Cos lovers last for a while, while friends last forever."
With this, i'm tellin myself to be more hard hearted in love cos "friends" will definately last longer then "lovers"...

No comments: