Monday, June 23, 2003

Bday celebration, Becks' move...

Celebrated my b-day earlier last week. Got a hotel room, checked in wif a few frds. Played mah-jong (trying to keep noise level down), talked cock, swam (damn cold swimming pool), buffet breakfast (not too much of a spread), thai express dinner (yummy tom yam, green curry for dinner, red rubies n tapioca for dessert)... No pillow fight though cos we're all civillised pple. Hehe... Really enjoyed myself for these 2 days. Might be celebrating again on the day itself on Tuesday. See arrangements how...

One reason I'm in here is also because Bugger's MIA again... Ping timeout this time round. Haiz... There goes my trivia...

Becks heading to Real Madrid. Sad sad... Y sell Becks n not Veron? Cos Becks is worth more? Cos whn his contract ends in 2 years, he'll be on free transfer n Man U wana earn some money outta it? y? haiz... How I wish he remains in Man U. It's his fave team since young and what beats the feeling you have playing for your fave team? Haiz... Now when there's soccer telecast, I'll have to watch 2 games instead of 1... 1 for Man U (cos my other fave players are still there), another for Becks... Haiz...

No comments: