Friday, May 16, 2003

For the past 30+ days....

Freaking long since I've updated this thing. No time, can't be bothered to, nothing to blog about, too busy, forget to blog, all sorta reasons.

Played pool on n off throughout this long period of not blogging. Think I've improved slightly. Just that my posture n basics still sucks.

Went to Melaka on the 2nd n 3rd of May for an upgrading training program. Damn shiok! The feeling of everyone coming together for th same goal, striving and encouraging each other to move on. The hotel I was staying in had a shopping mall opposite it. In the shopping mall, there was Dunkin Doughtnuts n Baskin Robins Ice Cream!!! So happy. Bought half a dozen of doughtnuts and 2 pints of ice cream back to SG. It's been so many years since I last tasted these "childhood" tastes. Reliving my childhood days when eating those doughtnuts n ice cream. Haiz, if only there are these outlets in SG now... Scrimping on my ice cream now... Taking only a spoonful every other day...

Since the 12th, we had a softball camp in Ngee Ann. Went back to train with the team. Did 200 duct-jumps and push-ups, sprinted, ran, did 100 sit-squats... Quite a bit of physical for someone who haven been gog through all these for so many years. And after these years of playing softball, I've been gog through the basics which (unfortunately) I haven been taught. Its a really back to zero experience for me since last year. Now, I'm slowly picking up. Hehe... And at last, I can judge fly balls!!! Hehe... Wasn't been able to estimate n judge, now I can... Hehe... So happy... But my throwing's a bit weird, have to practice on tt...

Time to zzz...

No comments: