Monday, July 29, 2002

Birthdays Galore

My entries per month are decreasing by nos on such a large scale... Oops... Must write on a more regular basis...

So many pple's bday fall within these few days... Celebrated Joseph, Joshua n Shuan's bday on Sat at their chalet. Had dinner today at Raffles Marina to celebrate my dad's n cousin's bday.

Somehow, I feel tt my cousin had matured a lot within these 2-3 yrs. He had many gfs in the past, not say playing the field, but jus not the type who wld settle down n get married so earlier. He has a child now. It was a shotgun marriage last June. When I saw him today, I couldnt believe that he is 26. Any normal guy in S'pore of tt age who not think of getting married, much less have a child. I guess it was the child tt changed his thinking n he had to be responsible too. I think most couples who are nt married n had a child accidently wld wana abort the child cos thy wun wana be tied down by a child. I looked at how he showered his child with love n his wife with care. I was definately sure tt he is ready to settle down. What a huge change!

I have a webby to intro. It is http://www.jninfo.net.cn/flash/swf/m3398.swf. Take a look n c wht u can learn from thr. Sorry that it's in Chinese. But the animation shld explain the story. So everyone can take a look. I've learnt something from there. Cherish your loved ones. Once thy're gone, thy might b gone forever. Hold your loved ones tite now n tell thm "I Love You"! Hehe... Hope u'll gain something from this webby too! Oh yah, be patient. This webby takes kinda long to load...

Signing off...

No comments: