Sunday, February 03, 2002

Another short update

I've found a job!!! Hehe... Starting work on Monday. I'll be working as a Part-Time Recruitment Consultant. Kinda excited... Hehe... 1 shot 1 kill... First interview since I started my job hunt and I got it... Damn heng... Basically, the title kinda sounds nice, but wht I'll be doin will be admin and clerical duties... Hopefully I can learn more stuff other thn jus wht I'm doing, like basics of HR...

It's been a long time since I trained. Didn't tot of that till Chris mentioned it. I hate to drink plain water, if anyone noticed. Thn Chris said drink like athlete, dun jus sip little by little. I replied, I'm not an athlete. He said you play softball rite? Rite... Ages ago sia... Mayb its time to start throwing, catching n batting...Anyway, athlete dun sound rite, sportswoman mayb? Hehe... Must go down n train with Jan thy all liao...

Bugger's gone again cos netsplit... Haiz... Trivia's moved frm galaxynet to cobra.net, but it seems tt cobra has a higher chance to netsplit. Thk go zzz first, wakey thn play...

Off I go to dreamland...

No comments: