Saturday, December 15, 2001

#Cobratrivia Outing

Hmm… For the records, an entry in the aftnn. Hehe… Been too much of a slack lately… Doing a cross-stitch, which is way far frm completion… The bookmark in my novel hasn’t ascended a page yet…

Went out wif the pple from #cobratrivia ystday, yep, the 'cobras'. Hehe... Me, cl, gtt, xand, snj, dokes, burrp, Adrian, poison_ivy and fats went for the sushi buffet at Sakae Heeren. When the sushi session was halfway thru, a hill mysteriously appeared at Sakae Heeren, thn it became 2. Haha... Krizz came down to c us n gave us a ride down to Suntec. There at Suntec, klooz (aka Amok) met us. Courtesy of cl’s idea, we went to “ambushed” espie at her workplace. Saw Xiujie thr too! She’s working part-time there. Haha… We thn took a grp photo wif krizz’s n cl’s digital cam. Pool time at Supercue, Marina Square. Snipes came to mit us thr but went off later. Espie joined us aft she finished work. Cash n svenvath came to mit us thr as well, aft snipes had left. The gathering kinda fun I thk. Mayb we can have another one soon… Haha… The only un-fun part of it was whn I was gog home. Since all cabs were “on call”, I went to Raffles City to wait for a cab. Din join the queue cos I reckon calling a cab was faster. But guess wht… Whn I called I was given music to listen FOC… Hmm, how’s tt? Thn as last I managed to get thru n only gt home past 12.30…

No comments: