Friday, November 17, 2006

Things...

I really don't know what I want to write or type about, so bear with me while I blabber away...

- I'm going to write/ type properly. No "SMS-wordings".
- I can't get to sleep. Don't know if it's because of the teh-peng I had just now.
- I still think having cancer is more fortunate than having that particular muscular disease. Either I die or get cured. That, is just, die...
- I'm in a depressed mood. I just feel like crying and I just don't know why. This is the XXth time it's happening and I'll just blame it on the monthly "relative" visit.
- More than half of my MSN contacts are perpetually offline. I don't know if they just don't come online at all or they just don't switch on their MSN. Maybe they do come online, at the office during office hours, but some companies don't allow MSN-ing in the office. Having checked their personal email and surfing or doing whatever they need to do in the office, they need not even go online when they get home.
- Every working environment has its pros and cons. Take some, lose some. Ah, my dear colleagues of mine, if you're reading this, you can guess what I mean... If not, ask me at work lah. - There's this particular makan review of mine that I have not blogged yet. Will do it... Soon? Hopefully?
- For almost 2 months, I told myself to update my profile here and on Friendster. Finally been able to do it just now, because I can't get to sleep.
- Ruben Studdard's 3rd album, Return, has loads of fast-paced songs. Slower the better mah, can showcase his vocals. Tunes are catchy, but don't do much justice to his vocals. In case you're wondering if there was a 2nd album, there was, but it was a gospel album, thus not that "commercial".
- American Idol 2006: Kellie Pickler is officially the first alumni to release an album after the contest. (read: album, not single). Her album was released end of last month, so who's next? I've not heard it yet because the only copy in the store is a US import copy, slightly expensive so not within my budget to buy. (ok, I admit, I love Ruben Studdard, Kimberly Caldwell, Carrie Underwood, Taylor Hicks, Kellie Pickler, Chris Daughtry from the American Idol franchise)
- I really fucking hate my fucking stinko breath. I can even smell it myself! Dr Khor calls this dried mucus thingy a "scab". So when can I fucking stop having this fucking stinko scab thingy?! It was so damn fucking bad that it smelt like fucking gross vomit the other day.
- At last, I yawned... K, a few more yawns and I'm ready for bed...
- I am still having a damn cold. Had a throbbing headache on the 3rd and when I woke up the next day, I was having a runny nose. Due to this stupid headache, I missed a friend's birthday party! Succumbed to fever finally on the 6th and got an MC. Till now, I'm still having the blardi runny nose. (Maybe my nose training for a marathon)
- 2nd yawn. K... Not so bad...
- 3rd one... K... But I still don't feel sleepy. 0313hrs, and I'm still typing away... I'm supposed to wake up at 0730hrs...
- 4th time I've yawned so far.
- EEKS! I smelt it! My breath stinks! Argh!
- England drew 1-1 with Holland in a friendly yesterday. Becks gave up the captain's armband after the World Cup a few months back. Till now, he has not been called up to the England squad...
- I just farted, and even my fart stinks! But I think my breath stinks more...
- I thought Myolie Wu would have won this year's TVB's Best Actress and/or Most Favourite Female Role. These 2 awards went to Charmaine Sheh instead, which is another of my favourite TVB actress. However, between the 2, I still would choose Myolie Wu.
- Yawned for the 5th time...
- 6 cartons of Jap stocks coming in. As of 1930hrs just now, none of it came in yet. Hopefully all very easy to rack...
- Before classes begin, our lecturers would always want us to read up our textbook. I was reading it on the bus to and from work. It's definately very boring to me. Politics, Economics and the Future of America, I wonder if I can even pass this module.
- In about 2 weeks time, I should be able to check online for my Advanced News Gathering and Writing results. Will my GPA stay or drop? I've got this stupid hunch that it would drop. Whatever! Stay tuned for results.
- Dear's JC friend, is getting married next Saturday. I had always thought I would only get to meet his girlfriend, or rather, would-be-wife, on the wedding day itself. It's just somehow me and her didn't managed to get to meet before. It was such a coincidence that they were shopping at HMV and I was working on that day. It was really nice spending that few minutes talking to the bride. Hehe... Oh, it happened on that day when I had the big headache.
- Actually not only 3 things happened on that "headache" day. Of couse besides having a headache, meeting the bride and groom and missing a friend's birthday, I also picked up a called from a customer who dropped his card. He called to check if he had dropped it in the store or somewhere else. Luckily, Security helped settled the matter.
- 6th yawn of the night.
- I'm getting better at spicy food. The spiciness level is getting higher and higher. Yay! I want to get back to the "standard" where I use french fries as a dip, rather than using the chilli sauce as a dip. ~Slurp~ Oh! And at least 3 packets of chilli sauce for a burger! Haha... As of June, it was less than half a packet. Now, it's three-quarters of a packet. Ganbatei!

Maybe I should try to sleep now... Yawn...

No comments: