Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Gastric --> Stomach ulcer --> Stomach cancer

on MC today... Was feeling terrible on Monday already. Managed to scrap thru work ystday and went to the doc's in the evening...

doc asked since whn i had this kinda feeling my my tummy. told him quite some time back, but it came n go... only becoming more frequent now... he asked if it could be stress related... u're the doc, how in the hell would I know!? anyway, i din tell him tt lah, i just said i dunno... gave me gastric medication, famotidine... was wondering y not antacid. seems tt famotidine is stronger thn antacid.

correct me or the webbys that i went thru if i'm wrong... antacid for neutralizing the acidic affect in the gut. but famotidine, is for curing ulcers and reducing the gastric juice serection... now, tt really scares me! i betta start looking aft my tummy... eating medication on time. the tot of stomach ulcer n developing into stomach cancer really scares me...

May God, my Lord bless this lost sheep... Amen!

No comments: