Monday, December 09, 2002

Toyota vs Ferrari

Well, well, I din keep my promise... Damn freaking busy ah... At first, it was the tuition agency. Have to overlook this n that, pratically zapped me of all my energy plus its a very very slow vehicle, a toyota kinda model... How to achieve financial freedom n my dreams?

So now, I've found a ferrari, or an evo 7... A much much faster vehicle for me to reach tt stage. A business venture fast enuff tt'll let me build a softball n baseball stadium in sg, adopt many many kids who are in need from all over the world n help Africa in educating them abt Aids n their children...

I've lived a very sheltered n comfortable life n I want unfortunate kids to live a better life. Whenever I c those documentaries on these kids, I cry... I really wish i can adopt all of them!!!

The tuition agency will be on hold for this moment now as we are building a business organisation for this "ferrari"

Onward to my dreams!!!

No comments: