Wednesday, February 20, 2002

Angpows, more pls......

Writing an entry jus for the sake of writing one cos its been ages since I wrote one...

My job's kinda nice, not bad... Kinda lax... Doin simple admin stuff, cold-calling and helping my manager process resumes and set interview times. Only irritating part is the cold-calling part. Telemarketing is damn blardi tough! Have to hit an avg target of 30 calls per days... Haiz... Singapore gt so many dot.com and IT companies meh? Startin to work full days on Tues and Wed now. After I get my first pay, I've gotta start looking at the courses that I'll wana take...

Chinese New Year now... A few days more before the 15th comes. Angpows' kinda fat considering the economy now. I initially tot tt my angpow money will shrink... Hehe... Anway, more is gd! *evil smirk

Bugger dunno go whr... Heard tt the bot will be back in a wk's time... Hopefully it'll be back at the end of the week...

Consider this an update? Mayb... A short one perhaps... Off to dreamland...

No comments: